Matthew Battles, author of Library: An Unquiet History, compares the libraries of the Occupy movement to the reading rooms of the Chartists of 19th-century Britain. A timely discussion given today’s removal of the Occupy Wall Street library. For more see the following;
Library Bazaar is now closed and the blog has moved here.
- Fiacre on The bazaar is closed, but the cult needs members…
- Warren Layton on The bazaar is closed, but the cult needs members…
- Al Jigong Billings on Make, DARPA and the line in the sand, #1
- Sunday Reading « zunguzungu on Make, DARPA and the line in the sand, #1
- Jonathan Rochkind on Make, DARPA and the line in the sand, #2
Words to live byI enjoy inventing things out of fun. After all, life is a game, not a career - Brion Gysin.
DisclaimerThe views expressed on this blog or elsewhere online are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer or associations of which I'm a member.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.